DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit and Socket Set, 108-Piece (DWMT73801) & Screwdriver Bit Set with Tough Case, 45-Piece (DW2166)
If you want to get necessary sockets and screw driving bits in one package, this Best DEWALT Mechanics tool set is for you. This one includes so many tools and accessories for doing the different household and furniture repairing jobs. The accessories are of smaller size and these are not of ordinary colors of DEWALT, rather these are of metal colors. All these will be in hard carrying cases for easing the portability, and you may use these with larger tools like a drill, or something like that. Here you’ll not get only one type of accessories, but different types you’ll get and these are for use with different tools. Today we’ll show you all the details of the “DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit and Socket Set, (DWMT73801) & Screwdriver Bit Set (DW2166).”
Why is it the best option for using sockets and screw driving bits?
Commonly a drill accessory set or home repairing set contains 5 or 6 sockets and some other drill bits. But for conveniently working day by day, we need to use different types of drill bits and sockets, due to different natures of the job. Now come to the question- What you’ll get in this DEWALT set? Here you’ll get 108-Piece “Mechanics Tools Kit and Socket Set,” and besides these, you’ll also get a 45-Piece Screwdriver Bit Set. Among the sockets, you’ll get SAE sockets, deep metric sockets, and the like for working with the right one all the time. In the time of drilling, we need different drill bits, and that’s why here the drill bits are also so many. Here you’ll get mainly four types of bits and these are slotted, Phillips, square, and double-ended bits. If you choose this, you’ll not need to use any other socket or screw driving bits for working at the home and big working projects.
Understand necessary details of these “DEWALT Mechanics tool set” before jumping to order!
Before going to order this package for you, you should know some necessary information about this package. This is important because you should know before order- whether this set is helpful for you or not.
- This is only an accessory set that doesn’t include larger tools like a drill, impact driver, or something like that. So, if you have no such tools, you’ll be able to do only some petty work after getting it, so you must have some larger tools.
- When the sent package reaches you, you see two carrying cases though both of them are from DEWALT. In one carrying case, you’ll get the “Tools Kit and Socket” and in the other case you’ll get “Screwdriver Bits.”
- Quick-release is one of the important features of the sockets included here, that will save your time. In the tool kit & socket set, you’ll get the one-bit driver and using which you may do some acts requiring less power.
- The Screwdriver Bit Set will come to you with a tough case that contains a “Bit retention system,” for keeping those secure. In this set, among other bits, you’ll get twelve “double-ended bits.”
If you like these features mentioned above, then you may order the DEWALT package (two sets) for you after checking ASIN Number- B08DY3PJGV.
How to use the accessories included in these two DEWALT sets?
Learning the using procedure of all these accessories is not so hard as understanding the use of one will be enough for similar others.
- When you get this package, first you should take a look at the Tools Kit and Socket Set, and you’ll get these in a black color carrying case. This carrying case contains two parts, in one of which you’ll see the writing “DEWALT,” and on the other side, you’ll see sockets. In the part where you’ll get sockets to the line by line, you’ll get two socket wrenches- small and large. In this carrying case, you’ll also get one nut driver, and this one will perform almost the same job of wrench-driving nuts. The upper part of the nut driver is of black and yellow color, and looks like an ordinary screwdriver, though the difference is in the lower part.
- In the case of using the nut driver and the wrench, one thing is similar: you’ll have to attach the socket first. If you want to tighten or loosen any nuts in any tool, you’ll have to turn it and that’s why we use sockets for grasping the nut. So you have to choose the right socket at first depending on the size of the nut and then attach the socket with the wrench. If you want to do any job requiring less power, then choose the nut driver, but the socket attaching procedure of the wrench and nut driver is the same. If the socket doesn’t adjust properly, then remove that socket and replace the new one.
- Now come to the point of a screwdriver bit set, here you’ll get 45 Screw Driving Bit in a tough case. The tough case of this set is not black like the tool kit and socket set, one side of this case is of yellow color and the other side is of transparent color. Here you’ll get drill bits line by line and after using these you have to place those in the same position for perfectly storing these bits. You have to attach one side of these bits with a drill or otherwise and with the other side you’ll have to press on the object.” You know screw driving bits are for attaching screws at the tip of the bits and drive in any wall or furniture.
- “Hardened steel” is the manufacturing material of these drill bits and among these 45 bits, 12 bits are double-ended. In such bits, you may place screws at any side of these bits as both the sides of those are the same. When you place any screws in the tip of the bits the bit will hold the screw due to its magnetic tip. So before screw driving, first you should place the screw in the tip of the bit and attach the bit with a tool. Here you’ll not have to follow any mechanical procedure as placing any screw with the bit will be enough.
Amazing inclusion of the accessories that you’ll really enjoy
This Best DEWALT mechanics tool set Set includes all the necessary accessories and you’ll really enjoy so many avails using it.
- Magnetic Tip: The screw driving bits included in this package contain magnetic bits and that’s why you’ll not face any complexity in holding screws. The tip of these bits is also effective for holding the screws due to their shape. Among these bits, you’ll get 12 bits that contain the same shape at both ends, that’s so cool to use and you may use any side you like.
- Different Type Sockets: In the tool kit and socket set, you’ll get a huge number of sockets placed line by line in the accessory case. Due to such inclusion, you’ll be able to tighten and loosen different sizes of nuts comfortably using any tools with those. For using sockets, you’ll get two ideal tools in this case and those work well with these sockets.
- Easy to Use Accessories: All the accessories included in this package are not for any specific tool, but you may use these screw driving bits and sockets with any tools. You just need to examine whether the tool is adjustable with the accessories or not. That’s why you may attach any accessories with any adjustable tool and use the same even being a new user.
- Durable Case: In this package, the sockets and screw driving bits will be in separate carrying cases, and these cases are perfectly durable. You’ll get a huge number of accessories in both cases and these cases contain the super arrangement for the retention of all these. These are so durable that you may carry these anywhere and you’ll not have to maintain any precaution.
Is it wisest to order the Best DEWALT Accessory Set today?
This accessory set is for attaching with larger tools like a drill or otherwise, so you may order this if you have any such larger tools. If you have any such tool and you want to use any comprehensive accessory set then choose this one. Certainly, you’ll love it, after using only some of these accessories for once. If you want to check more products, feel free to check out our 11 best drill sets.
FAQs on DEWALT Mechanics Tools Set, 108-Piece (DWMT73801)
Q: What is included in the DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit?
A: The DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit includes 205 pieces, including a variety of sockets, wrenches, ratchets, extensions, and hex keys.
Q: What are the socket sizes included in the kit?
A: The socket sizes included in the kit range from 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch.
Q: Are the tools in the kit made of high-quality materials?
A: Yes, the tools in the kit are made of high-quality materials such as chrome vanadium steel, which is durable and long-lasting.
Q: Is the DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit easy to use?
A: Yes, the kit is easy to use and comes with a durable carrying case that makes it easy to store and transport.
Q: Is this a good starter set for someone just starting out in mechanics?
A: Yes, the DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit is a great starter set for someone just starting out in mechanics, as it includes a wide variety of tools that are essential for most jobs.
Q: Can the tools in the kit be used for both metric and standard measurements?
A: Yes, the tools in the kit can be used for both metric and standard measurements.
Q: What is the warranty on the DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit?
A: The DEWALT Mechanics Tools Kit comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Q: Is the kit suitable for professional mechanics?
A: Yes, the kit is suitable for professional mechanics and is designed to withstand heavy use.